As it’s still the beggining of the year, I just wanna do my little list of what i’d like to accomplish for 2018 :3 I know quite alot of people do it over here but eh, it can get motivationnal right?? Sort of like ” well .. now it’s written down so I have to atleast try my best; people over the internet will be SO let down by me !” XD
As with my 2017 recap of what I learned post, I’ll have two section. Bookish / bloggish and then real life; however I will concentrate most of it for books & blogs.. so reverse of the other one as I didn’t really took any big resolutions nor anything this year.
So, without further blabla from me, here’s my list!
Bookish / Bloggish part;
- Goodreads & #BeatTheBacklist goal of 12books for the whole year, so about one book a month.
- I have a review of “in a dark dark wood” by Ruth Ware sitting in my drafts that I actually finish the book… if I could do that and post it by the end of Jan/early february that’d be cool.
- If I could try atleast one different version than paper (aka audiobooks or ebooks) that’d be nice!! So I could combine more than one at different moment and thus, read more ! 😄
- Keep posting on here; preferably my usual mondays & thursdays (with an added saturday every two weeks, you will see why later!), but once per week + occasionnal saturday would be good enough
- I’ve been quite good from July to January; but keeping using my planner until the end !!! (And maybe plan my way for a bullet journal … id so want one!)
- Keep interacting with bloggers; both on wordpress & the bookcommunity on tumblr.
- Finding out where to get inspirations for posts and such.. maybe get creative a bit. Also get to test the “conversation” posts over here rather than always on tumblr, once in a while..
- more reading before bed and less gaming (woops..) ; I shall get a bedside lamp, as my lava lamp don’t do much light and that’s why I don’t, I don’t wanna get back up to close it 😡
- read more of my feed’s blog posts !
Non bookish nor bloggish part, for reminder;
- Go get my begginer. I know, I turned 23 and didn’t even went yet?? Yeh. 😂 now that I’m no longer anxious about speaking english as I speak it all day at work now, I shall proceed. One less fear in the way.
Well, that ended up alot more than I originally thought hahah 😅 lets start this year on the good foot, shall we? :3
Have you took resolutions/blog & books goals this year? What are they? ✌🏼