So this post I will be talking about my goals for 2019! These are not New Year’s Resolutions because we all know how I feel about those… anyways, these are the goals I had set that I want to hit before the end of 2019! So if you are ready, let’s get into this post!
So as most of you know, I am big into working out and fitness and such, so of course, I set fitness goals for this year and these are the goals I have set so far!
- Lean out – So my first and main fitness goals for this year is to lose more weight. I want to get down to at least 205lbs and still have a decent bit of muscle.
- Get those numbers up – Of course, I want to get stronger and by the end of this year I would like to deadlift 405lbs, bench 225 and Squat 300-315 lbs, all for 1 rep. Which would give me a total of 945 total, which has me only have another 55lbs before I hit my all-time goal of a 1000lbs total!
- Even out – One of the aspects of bodybuilding is to be even and I know I am not even. So this year I want to do a lot more accessory work and even out the muscle on my body
Life goals are always important to make because it gives you something to strive for.
- Finish this year of college and pass all my courses – So as you may know I am currently in college for app development and I want to finish up this year with all decent marks in all my courses.
- Eat Healthier – This one could go under the fitness one but I want to be eating better in general. I currently don’t eat too bad, I am very mindful of what I eat, I just want to adjust my eating habits so that I don’t eat as much junk food anymore.
These are just my current goals that I can think of off the top of my head but I am always making new goals, you succeed at a goal you make 10 more is how I see it.
Today’s question is, what are your goals for 2019 and how do you plan on accomplishing them?
Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a great day!