I’ve been nominated for this by Isabelle @ Bookwyrmbites on the 2nd of February; I figured I shall do this one as it’s been a while that i’ve given some facts about myself since we’ve gained quite lots of new people over here !
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award, congrats!
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate those for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, list 7 things about yourself.
So it took me a while xD ahah as you can see, to come with some things I can tell about myself
this has never been my forte; so without any more introduction, here’s my list !
- I WILL cry for anything; Happy, sad, pain, anger.. never underestimate my power to burst out crying out of nowhere; and specially for books or movies..
- I’m still questioning, but I heavily relate as being asexual; I am however not completely sure of wanting (or having the « right » to) to use that word to label myself.
- even though you wouldn’t realize it now, I actually couldn’t understand english until 2012; despise learning it at school since ~2004 at least.. I just couldn’t figure how someone could be fluent in two language, it didn’t made sense in my brain.
- Working at a sex shop was the best job i’ve ever had; It helped me alot with my mental health and i’ve learned a few things regarding how the workplace shall treat someone, which was SO different than any other workplace i’ve had in the past.
- I’ve always loved being in school; I used to be a grade-A student, and frankly though I have no idea what i’d wanna go into now, i’d love to go back to College/University. Specially while working at the coffee shop and see quite the lot of people studying gives me that need to go back.
- I had a total of 3 piercings and 3 tattoos; sadly only my nose piercing remained since 2010. My belly button piercing had to be removed as I was working at a grocery store and needed to lift heavy products, and having a habit of pulling stuff towards me with the help of my torso, it kept bumping into the piercing and it hurted. Second one was my microdermal beside my eye that had one little “feet” not properly absorbed in my skin..which I intend to re-do at some point ! The tattoos are obviously all three still in places, and i’m eager to get even more! I just don’t have the ideas yet.
- I despite sitting in the dark. No reasons why, I just hate it. i’m one to have ALL the the lights open at all times.
I have absolutely no idea who to tag to be honest XD so i’ll nominate all of you who are reading this right now ! ♡ Please link back to me as the person who tagged you, I truly wanna know more about you guys !